He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Egg Hunt, 2010





For the past several years we have hosted an Easter egg hunt for our grandchildren and their mommies best friends and their children.  I can't tell you the emotions that flow through me when they are here and I see these darling babies and children of the girls who grew up with my daughters.  Right now there are eleven children in this continually expanding group!  We have been with these young women through the playtime years, dating years, their weddings, their pregnancies and the birth of their children.  Now their children play together and look forward to spending time together, many times during the year, not just at Easter.  These mommies are like our extended family.  

I see one!


                                         Camilla, Addison, Ansley and Will
In an earlier post last week, I had pictures of last year's egg hunt.  These are pics of this year's.  You can see how much the kids have grown.
Ansley

                                                  Addison and Isaiah

I had the privilege of taking care of my newest grandchild, Paisley, during the egg hunt.  She is such a cutie.  Her big sister, Camilla, is a good babysitter herself.  She loves this little sweet pea.
                                                 Camilla and Paisley
                                                        Addison
Have a great day!  It's warm and sunny here. Love it, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a message. I will try to respond as soon as I can!