He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

  I have two hours and fifteen minutes left of today to post a blog so it will have the date 01-01-11.  How cool is that?  I haven't written a check today, nor hand written a letter, nor turned in a test, or signed a document, bought a car, or anything else where I would need to write the date.  So, here it is, my post, officially posted on the first day of the year, the first day of the month, and the first month of the year.

     AND here's a few pics of the grandkids taken by Robin over the past few months.





  
  I have no New Year's resolutions (too much going on to think about it).  If I had, I guess I would have already broken them today!
 
   Tomorrow's another new day and I  guess I can think about it then.