He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Big Bloomin' Case of BLOG BLOCK

   I admit it.  I've got it.  I've got a BIG case of it.  It came on rather suddenly, and with gusto.  Writers call it 'Writer's Block'.  Bloggers call it 'Blogger's Block'.  And I've  come down with the viral kind where there is no cure but to let it wear itself out.

   I have 'written' in my head, only to come to my laptop and stare at the screen.  I have 'written' while trying to go to sleep (one of those wee hours of the morning when I am wide awake), but when I get up in the morning the thoughts are gone with the moon.  I have 'written' boat loads of posts while driving along the interstate, but when sitting at the computer, I search my brain high and low wondering where in the universe my thoughts drifted to.

   My mother has been very sick, and I have let that keep my mind occupied, so I am sure that is part of this block before me.  I hope to get back on board here soon.  Some days I just feel like I am moving in slow motion.  Some long overdue sunshine will help!

  How many days until Spring??

I'm dreaming of this.......(Spring weather)
 
but, this is what we have....snow on the ground.


These pics are from dreyne's Everyday Elegance blog.  This darling little building is called her
Tinker House.  How wonderful is that?  Her blog is inspiring.  Her style is classy and French. If you love creative, well designed and organized closets, take a look at her blog.