He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Food, fun, and a few pounds fatter.....

Nonnie's blessings.......

      I usually have my Christmas decorations up by now (Friday after Thanksgiving), but since we had our Thanksgiving feast on Friday, and the kids were here, I am slow to get them out and up.  Here's a few pics of memories of the weekend. 

The big kids played, colored pictures, watched movies, ran, ran, and ran some more.  Paisley ate and slept, and played with Poppie.






   I did most of the cooking this year, which is a switch, but I managed to make some rather good dressing :o)  and the turkey was fabulous!  Holly and Robin helped get it all together and looking pretty for Robin's photo shoot.


  If you look closely, you'll see two little 'punkins' in the background of the picture below.



    I am hungry looking at this food.  I wish I had a plate right now.  



The kidos put on a show after we ate.  It is called interpretive dance.  Isn't it lovely?


After eating my way through the weekend, I am sure I am a few pounds heavier.  
Maybe all the Christmas decorating will keep me busy and out of the kitchen.  

Well, now is the time to move on to the Christmas season.... and let the decorating begin!