He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Memories of the Fourth




  
















Here in Tennessee, we had a HOT dry day for the fourth. Mr. G grilled and I stayed inside out of the heat, for the most of the day.  Robin did a photo shoot with the big kids at the creek. Millie and I made cupcakes and she decorated them with red, white and blue sprinkles and stars.








  Mr. G fixed some fabulous chicken; David pitched in his stirring arm and ingredients for the best mashed potatoes I've ever eaten; and I added my Green Bean Almondine, which is the family favorite green dish.  Even the kids like it.

    
  Hope your fourth was a great one.  Here are a few pics Robin took to remember our day.

Mexican Caviar
 (recipe under Summer Recipes on right side bar)










Pictures by Robin, Fullness of Grace Photography
 http://www.fullnessofgrace.com/