He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Thursday, July 1, 2010

God Bless America!

                                    
                                  Happy Fourth of July, everyone!




That picture says it all, doesn't it?  Someone sent it to me via email last year, so I do not have a source or credit for it.  It's an awesome statement!  May God bless us even in our lack of conviction, our disregard of His principles, and forgetting who has allowed all our blessings on this nation.  Thank you, Lord, for grace and mercy.  Thank you for our country, our land, our heritage.

     Last year we celebrated the fourth with a cookout and the kids were here.  We ate, we got wet, and then we pulled our lawn chairs out to the field and watched the fireworks.  Many surrounding communities and subdivisions have their own fireworks display, so we don't even have to go anywhere else to see a beautiful show.  Just out on the patio, deck, or the best spot out on the back four.  (mind you, not the back FORTY, the back FOUR).



July 4, 2009~my three little firecrackers!

Fun in the sprinkler!


      This water is cold.

  I hope you have a great fourth this year.  
Our plans have changed this week due to sick kids and my hurt back.  I think Mr. G and I will make some homemade ice cream........We haven't made any this year. Now's the time.
   Happy, happy FOURTH OF JULY!

         Happy Birthday to my Mama, and my beautiful niece, Shannon.
  Love you both so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a message. I will try to respond as soon as I can!