He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Favorite Things

Grandkids at the beach :)

I have noticed that some of my favorite BLOGGERS have lists of their favorite THINGS.  That seems a little trite, but I love reading them!  You can get to know someone better by knowing what they like.

So, this will be a list of SOME of my favorite things:

Ansley at Seaside
my grandchildren

the smell of coffee brewing in the morning
Gardenias on my patio

Millie at Destin Beach

great Scripture verses that speaks to me, specifically

old black and white movies (especially from the 40's and 50's)

great bread  (Macaroni Grill has some of the best :)

patio flowers
a great read without vulgarity

homemade desserts

Travis Cottrell's praise and worship music

Ansley/beautiful beach!
David Austen pink roses

white rooms

old linens with monograms

good T.V. shows

political thrillers where the good guys win (movies or novels)

great children's books to read to my grandkids

art that inspires--

Noah
respectful children

dogs

teddy bears

seeing the downtrodden overcome their circumstances

witnessing talented people give the glory to God


hydrangeas

Addison and Bit

Seaside, FL
Baby smiles

Making cookies

Bauer and Kiefer

Muffy Vanderbear
lilacs




white dishes

a house in the evening lit up with soft lights

lightning bugs

Grandkids
snow
  

Addison having fun at the beach  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a message. I will try to respond as soon as I can!