He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Remember



I got an email the other day reminding us to fly our American flags this week and weekend in remembrance of 9/11.  I can hardly believe it has been almost ten years since that horrible day.  We all agreed that life would not be the same ever again.  It hasn't.

May God bless our nation.  May He reign down grace upon us.  I pray He will grant us mercy for how we have turned out backs on Him.

Please remember those who lost their lives that day.  Lift up those who were left without loved ones.

This pic was sent to me in an forwarded email a few years ago.  I do not know the source.  It is a beautiful reminder of God's love for America.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a message. I will try to respond as soon as I can!