He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The years go by.......

 
     While searching for something else, I came across some old photographs that were out of place.  Most of them were of my daughters when they were little.  I spent quite a bit of time browsing through them, laughing and pondering those times.  I haven't figured out how to get them on this computer yet!

     My grandchildren are the ages of my girls in many of these old pictures.  So much of their childhood is a blur.  I wish I had more pictures, and even videos of them when they were small.  When you are raising these blessed little lambs, you are so busy maintaining daily life and before you know it, they are grown and gone.

Those of you that are young mommies, take time with those little ones.  Savour the moments, the hours with them.  Sit with them, play with them, read to them.  Be thankful to have time with them, because you will soon realize they would rather be spending time with their friends.   Then, they'll be grown and out of the nest.


 This is Ansley, when she was about 19 months old.  She's already six!


   Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

    The fruit of the womb is a reward.

    Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,

   So are the children of one's youth.
  Psalms 127:3-5

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a message. I will try to respond as soon as I can!