He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sneak peak at new bathroom

We are STILL working on the bathroom.  Our glass doors are to be installed tomorrow.  WOO HOO!
We will still have some painting and caulking, etc. to do.  Our son-in-law has put up crown moulding--a task which Mr. G. and I could never pull off (that has a double meaning, doesn't it?).  So, I wish I had taken before shots-before the tear out.   The room looked totally different.  Here's a few shots of the bathroom without decor accents, and without moulding.


The next picture is of the shower.  That's where the trouble started-thus a practically whole new bathroom.  I love the new tile on the floor and the granite curb.  I hate to cover it up with the glass shower, but you can't use it like that!

Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, all the painting, trimming and decorating will be finished.  I'll post pictures then.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a message. I will try to respond as soon as I can!