He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Friday, August 10, 2012

Three and a half months, really?

I cannot believe it has been that long since I have posted a blog... 
 I need to take a long hard look at this thing and decide if I will continue this journey of writing or not.  It's a love/hate thing.  Not really hate, but dread.  When I am busy and many things are going on, I feel frustrated that I do not push myself to write.  I do write 'in my head' but somehow it never gets to the computer.

There is lots to blog about- those grandbabies (they are not babies anymore, but I'll always call them that) are growing up.  Paisley is two and a half and trying to run the show.  :0)  Ansley is just so grown up at eight, and the two middles, Millie and Addison start first grade!  

No earth shattering events, just life and what comes with it.  

Concerns for our nation, and our world. 
Oppressive heat in the south this summer.  
Friends with illness and diseases that make us realize how life is so fragile. 
'Lympic watching, cheering, yellin', and covering of eyes :(   (Please, wear more clothing over those bodies!  ugh...)  
Painting, painting, and projects.  
Bible studies, friend lunches, family visits and flower watering.  
Puppy loving, coloring, sewing pillows and curtains.  
Pinterest browsing (oh, my!).  

Yep, busy times.

Look for me soon!  I need to charge up my camera battery and download a few pics.  Robin got some great shots on our beach vacation. My, the summer has flown!

Have a great weekend  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a message. I will try to respond as soon as I can!