He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Friday, March 9, 2012

Pearls and Grace


It's happening this weekend!  Can't wait........




  I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about it.  So I stayed on my Mac and read most of Sibi's posts, and reread Edie's and Paige's and now my eyes are all bloodshot...

  I'll be the one wearing sunglasses tonight.  :)

  I am really wanting to meet the "other Nonny".  http://www.lovebeinganonny.com/ (She and her hubby are Nonny and Poppy, and WE are Nonnie and Poppie.) She blogs-mostly about her precious grandchildren.  Sound familiar?  So, likely we will run into one another.  Maybe we won't squeal.  I would embarrass my darling daughters....

  Happy Pearls and Grace event weekend!

1 comment:

  1. teresa, what a JOY to meet you!!!!! i can't express the love and prayers that each of us felt wrapped in this weekend.
    thank you!
    i love my handkerchief...LOVE!
    thank you friend & thank you for loving us & encouraing us!!
    give poppy a hug & thank him for sending you to love on us
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to leave a message. I will try to respond as soon as I can!