He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Babies, babies, babies!


Paisley 

This picture takes my breath away!  Robin took this after our last pretty snowfall.  Paisley has on a white fleece coat. Adorable. 

  Oh my goodness!  Babies are just happening everywhere.
 ~ My nephew and his wife are the proud parents of a precious baby girl, Olivia Jane.  She arrived on Saturday.
~ My son-in-law's cousin is in Korea getting their adopted little girl, Ella Marie. 
~AND, a special friend just learned the news that a baby is coming soon for her to adopt!  I am thrilled.

  These events are blessings beyond measure.  Thank you, Lord, for your pouring out on these families.  May you keep them all in your care.

  I have been absent from blogging for a while.  Blogger's block, busy days, worries and concerns about my mother.  It keeps me from writing.  But, I plan to get back in the swing of things.

  Paisley had her first birthday and her party, so I need to get some pics posted--SOON!

    SPEAKING OF BABIES...

    Take a look at this old old picture...

        Now take a look at Paisley's picture, above...

             This old picture just happens to be Nonnie as a bouncing babe of about seven to eight months.  The picture of Paisley was taken close to her first birthday.  Honestly, I think she looks like moi, me! Not bragging, just facts....